Friday, May 28, 2010

English Olympics

I recently held an english olympic competition for my students. The idea is that each volunteer in this region will hold an olympic competition at their respective dar chebabs in order to choose the top five students who will travel to a nearby city next month. There, the students will compete in a Regional English Olympic Competition. This consists of six teams from the surrounding area testing their english skills with games like pictionary, hangman, definitions, and jeopardy. Here are some photos of my students competing in our local competition. Of course, only girls came. What can I say...


Taking notes while my students take a test... I am definitely going to be a professor one day. That was totally awesome.


The start of the spelling bee. It took a while for me to explain this concept, but once we began the students really enjoyed it.

Hard thinking going on, right now.


More spelling bee action!!!!!


The last one standing. Winner!!


My participants and my mudir. Next stop. Sefrou!

1 comment:

  1. lookin good dude! and you're room is like 10 times more welcoming than mine. what's with the adorable baby blue paint and charts? mine's gross beige with paint falling off. doing some serious re-vamping this summer. see you in a week! eeeee.

    ReplyDelete