Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Rather Large Banana

I went to the souk this monday in order to purchase some fruits and vegetables; however, I never thought I would encounter the largest banana I have ever seen. I was rather taken aback when I first saw it. In fact, you might say, I was scared of it. The banana could easily be used as a weapon. However, I felt compelled to buy this mammoth sized fruit. You could say that the spirits moved me.

When I got back to my house I ran into a problem. What should I do with the banana. Surely cannot eat it... not yet. First I have to take a picture of it!

OH MAN THIS IS HUGE!

To give you a better idea of the size. I took a picture of the banana in front of my face. It practically covers it. Additionally, for those of you who play bananagrams, I tried to put the banana in the bananagrams case and it did not fit. It is far to big.

After marveling at the size I continued to think about what I should do with this banana. One of the first thoughts that came to mind was BANANAPHONE!!! "Ring ring ring ring, ring ring ring ring, bananaphone." I wonder if Maroc Telecom offers service for them?????

Despite pondering for hours I have still not figured out what to do with this banana. Currently it is sitting next to my oranges in my fruit basket. However, even after hours of thinking it still brings smiles!


Now I am soliciting advice for what to do with this strange fruit. Please let me know what to do..... or whether you think I've gone insane!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. you are ridiculous. i love you. i cannot WAIT to see you in two weeks. xx bring the banana.

    ReplyDelete